Monday, January 9, 2012

A Few New Items On The Way!

$130

Sold

Sold


$25

$30

$150
Well its been a very interesting last few weeks!! I was home with sick with 4 kids. Its not easy when they are all sick at the same time!! But on the other hand I guess its better them all getting it over with at once then one each week! While I was home with all of them my mom was rushing my dad to the hospital where they had to do a surgery and keep him for the whole week!! YUCK! Beside all this yucky stuff we managed to find a few new items that we are very excited to start! I hope this week we can begin working on them and then get pictures on here next week! As for now we still have a few items to purchase. Let us know if you would like any info on them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, when my husband finishes school, and we finally have money again, I am shopping at Shabby Chic :)

    Do you guys carry anything other than furniture? Please email me at octoberscan@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete