Friday, December 30, 2011

2012!!!

sold!!!

$100

$130

$30

$30
Well Christmas has come and gone and it went way to fast as it usually does! I'm very excited to start a brand new year though. I hope 2012 will bring great success and happiness to everyone as well as my family. As of right now we still have a few items left to purchase. Let us know if you would like to come and see any of them. We are hoping to find some new pieces of furniture to put on here ASAP! Keep checking the blog for any updates!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally WANT this hutch! Is it still available?
    Please email me.

    foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there dresser still available? Along with the piece below it for 130? could you email me if it is dia212@aol.com?

    ReplyDelete